Lion's Back Development Project: Public Document ArchiveFebruary 23, 2017
CITIZEN LAWSUIT: Filed March 30, 2017
This legal challenge about the proposed development project at Lion's Back is at the fourth stage of review concerning procedures regarding the Municipal Land Use Code:
- 1) The City of Moab Council should have conducted a public review process, because the proposed development was revised in a major way; the impact of this project doubled.
- 2) This first complaint by citizens should have been heard by the Appeal Authority for the City of Moab. This did not occur.
- 3) After the complaint to the Appeal Authority was bypassed, the complaint was argued in Utah's 7th District Court.
- 4) The District Court denied the the appeal concerning due process with the citizens and now the citizens will petition the Utah Apellate Court to review the case with fresh eyes.
- Appeal Authority Application. City of Moab.
- Breif: Utah Seventh District Court
- Breif: Utah Appellate Court
NOTE: To view these water right web pages, make sure the preferences in your browser will accept "pop-ups"
- Map Search of Water Rights via Google Earth
- SITLA's Water Right at Lion's Back # 05-2190
- Grand County Cemetary District #05-3576
- City of Moab at Skakel Spring # 05-2105
- Moab Sun News: SITLA Board Pondered Hardball TacticsiIn Negotiations with Moab City
- Agenda of January 19, 2017 Meeting and...
- The audio recording of Lion's Back agenda items (Begining at 50 minutes and 110 minutes)
CITY OF MOAB
City Council Meetings
- February 14, 2017 - Special Meeting on Lion's Back
- February 28, 2017 - Lion's Back discussion and vote
- Source Water Protection Plan: Administration Flow Chart
- Fully Executed Development Phasing Agreement
- Development and Phasing Agreement. July, 2009.
- Council Approved Lion's Back Drinking Water Source Protection Plan. January, 2010.
- Pre-Annexation Agreement. October, 2008.
CONCEPT & PRELIMINARY MASTER PLANNED DEVELOPMENT (MPD) IN 2008
Supplemental Docs To Preliminary MPD
- Raptor Assessment
- Traffic Impact Study. 2006.
- Preliminary Drainage Report
- Preliminary Design Guidelines
- Preliminary Geologic & Geotechnical Site Assessment
- Phase One Preliminary Environmental Assessment & Topo Assessment
- Dry Utilities Master
- Grading Master
- Prelim Drainage Basins Master
- Prelim Street Master
- Prelim Street Section
- Prelim Water & Sanitary Sewer Master
- Site Inventory
- Site Photo
- Slope Analysis
BOARD OF ADJUSTMENTS
- Appeal to City of Moab over approval of Lionsback Resort
- 2008 - August 20 hearing before Board of Adjustments
- 2008 - August 28 hearing before Board of Adjustments
EMAILS FROM CONSTITUENTS
COMMENTS ADDITIONAL FROM PUBLIC
SAND FLATS TRAFFIC 2014 to 2015
UTILITIES DESIGN PLANS
- Utility Reimbursement Agreement Proposed. November. 2015.
- Base Map Water Main
- Base Map Sewer Main
- Utility Trench Conceptual Plan
ZONING STATUS AGREEMENT DOCUMENTS
- Zoning Status Agreement Outstanding Items Proposed. November, 2016.
- Letter From McAnany to Amended Application Minor or Major Change. September, 2016.
- Zoning Status Agreement Proposed. December, 2016.
- Presentation by SITLA to Council. December, 2016.
- ZSA City Resolution #14 . February, 2017
- Moab City General Plan Update (March, 2017 Draft)
- INDEX: Lion's Back Digital Document Library
- Executive Summary January, 2017. SITLA.
- Sand Flats Road: Grand County Resolution Contemplating Transfer to City
- Review of Drinking Water Source Protection Plan, 2008. EPA.
- Final Concept Package of Lion's Back
- Lion's Back Presentation Overview for Council. February, 2017.
- 2008 - A Look at Johnson's Up-On-Top. Grand County Citizens for Clean Water.
- Preliminary Design Guidelines
- Attachments for preliminary design
- Skakel Springs Drinking Water Source Protection Plan
- Map: Lions Back and Skakel Spring Protection Zone
- Map: City Annexation of Lions Back
- Photos of Lion's Back
- Drinking water source protection plan
- SITLA lease agreement for Lion's Back
- News, Opinion and Court Decree
- News & Opinion from 2014 to 2017
Talk about this article...