This page serves as a catchall for documents that are written by individuals or organizations, including the Canyonlands Watershed Council, that pertain to the natural and cultural resources of our watershed in southeast Utah.
DOCUMENT SEARCH ENGINES
CANYONLANDS NATIONAL PARK
- 2009 - Economic influence of Southeast Utah National Parks. National Parks Conservation Association.
CANYONLANDS WATERSHED COUNCIL
- August 2009 - Change in Land Use Code for Conditional Use Permits
- October 2009 - Reasons for moratorium on oil & gas wastewater acceptance
- 2008 - Sensitivity of the Colorado Plateau to Change: Climate, Ecosystems, and Society. Schwinning et al.
GRAND COUNTY and CITY
- Mill Creek Partnership Minutes. Record of EPA sole-source aquifer designation.
- Mill Creek Partnership website
- 2009 - Tamarisk Biocontrol in Western US: Ecological and Societal Implications. Hultine et al.