CLIMATE CHANGE DOCUMENTS
- Forest and Water Climate Adaptation: A Case Study of Moab and Castle Valley, Utah. Canyonlands Watershed Council, 2010.
- Hotter and Drier: The West's Changed Climate. 2008 report from the Rocky Mountain Climate Organization on the climate patterns already changing in the American West.
- Effects of Climate Change on Water Utilities. 2012 update of likely effects of climate change on public water providers, from the Water Research Foundation.
- Less Snow, Less Water: Climate Disruption in the West. From the Rocky Mountain Climate Organization.
- An Illustrated Guide to the Science of Climate Change Impacts. Joe Romm, 2011.
- On The Colorado website
CLIMATE SOLUTIONS UNIVERSITY
DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR
- Secretarial Order 3289 & 3226
- USGS Office of Climate Change
- National Park Service Climate Change Response
- Monitoring dust events in the Southwest
- 2010 - "Stationarity Is Dead" - Long Live Transformation: Five Principles for Climate Change Adaption Law. Craig.
Climate Change Science Program (CCSP) integrates federal research on climate and global change, as sponsored by thirteen federal agencies and overseen by the Office of Science and Technology Policy, the Council on Environmental Quality, the National Economic Council and the Office of Management and Budget.
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) was established to provide the decision-makers and others interested in climate change with an objective source of information about climate change.
NATIONAL ATMOSPHERIC AND OCEANIC ADMINISTRATION
2010 - Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences
- 1,200 Year Perspective on 21st Century Drought in Southwestern North America. Woodhouse et al.
- Water, Climate Change and Sustainibility in the Southwest. MacDonald et al.
- Reclaiming Freshwater Sustainability in the Cadillac Desert. Sabo et al.
- Roadmap to Sustainable Water Resources in Southwestern North America. Gleick.
- Future Dryness in Southwest & Hydrology of 21st Century Drought. Cayan.
- Greenhouse Warming & 21st Century Hydroclimate in SW North America. Seager et al.
- Forest Responses to Increasing Aridity & Warmth in SW USA. Williams et al.
- Vulnerability Assessment of Climate Induced Water Shortage in Phoenix. Gober et al.