To view some of the files provided here, it will be necessary to download Google Earth, which is free software (open source) provided by Google, Inc., and for all kinds of operating systems (Microsoft, Mac, Linux).
Tutorials about getting started are provided here.
If you already use Google Earth, make sure you have updated your software.
Second, you must download the .kmz files to your computer and launch them via Google Earth. Double-clicking the icon (shortcut) may not work until you change your settings (preferences) to make Google Earth your default (priority) application.
More files will be added soon and exisiting files will be enhanced.
Also check out our Maps section
- Grand County Boundary
- Hydrologic Unit 12
- Hydrologic Unit 12 Subbasins
- Watersheds within the boundaries of Grand County
- Grand County watersheds shared with other counties
- Tar Sands 01. BLM Programmatic EIS.
- Tar Sands 02. BLM Programmatic EIS.
- Synopsis. John C. Dohrenwend.
- Possible extent of energy corridor in Moab. Dohrenwend.
UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
UTAH STATE GOVERNMENT