BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
In 1946 the federal agencies known as General Land Office and Grazing Service were merged and renamed as the Bureau of Land Management (BLM). In 1975 Congress passed the Federal Land Policy and Management Act (FLPMA), which declared that federal lands managed by the BLM would remain under public ownership and under a multiple-use agenda, which includes opportunities for wilderness protection.
The BLM manages 22.9 million acres in Utah (42%) with 3.6 million acres in Grand and San Juan Counties.
BLM BULLETIN BOARDS FOR PROJECTS UNDER ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE LAWS
- BLM's NEPA Handbook (how to write comments)
- Utah BLM Environmental Notification Bulletin Board
- Moab BLM: General Announcements
- Monticello BLM: General Announcements
OIL AND GAS LEASING
FEBRUARY 2013 OIL AND GAS LEASE
FEBRUARY 2012 OIL & GAS LEASE
Grand and San Juan Counties
- Utah BLM 77 Lease Parcel Report
- Preliminary Oil & Gas Sale List
- Oil & Gas Leasing Reform Implementation Reform
- Prelim Map Feb 2012
- Utah Lease Notices
- Utah Stipulations
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PLANS (RMP)
- 2008 Moab FEIS RMP
- 2008 Moab Final Plan
- 2008 Moab RMP Appendices
- 2008 FEIS Monticello RMP
- 2008 Monticello Final Plan
- 2008 Monticello RMP Appendices
- 1991 Monticello RMP
- Moab Biological Opinion
- Monticello Biological Opinion
- 2008 Vernal Final Plan
- Vernal Biological Opinion
- Vernal Appendices
- Vernal Maps
1992 BOOK CLIFFS HIGHWAY DRAFT EIS
- Preliminary Draft EIS For Highway from Ouray to Cisco.
- Draft EIS Highway from Ouray to Interstate 70.
- EA for Proposed Ouray to Cisco Highway Survey.
- EA for Proposed Ouray To Cisco Highway.
- Bookcliffs Highway Correspondence.
- 2015 - Bookcliffs Transportation Corridor Study. Grand County.
COLORADO RIVER RECREATION
LA SAL COMPLEX EA
- 2010 (December) - La Sal Complex Plan Environmental Assessment by Bureau of Land Management
- Click here to visit dedicated BLM website
- Click here to download the complete EA
OIL & GAS
2010 - Gasco EIS Volumes 1 & 2. Vernal BLM.
MILL CREEK PARTNERSHIP