- January, 2015 - Data Shows Moab Air Quality Usually Meets Federal Limits. Times Independent.
- January, 2015 - State Presents Ozone Findings to City Council. Moab Sun News.
DOWNLOAD AIR MONITORING APPS
UTAH DIVISION OF AIR QUALITY (DAQ)
- DAQ Home Page
- Website - Public Comment: Rule and Plan Changes
- Website - Uintah Basin Studies
- Website - Real time air quality data. DAQ.
Environmental Protection Administration
- Website - Air quality in our national parks
- Website - USA air quality interactive map
- Website - air data
- Website - Ambient Monitoring Technology Information Center
- Website - Regulations and guidance
US GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
DESERT RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Radiation Monitoring: Community Environment Monitoring Program
OTHER DATA PORTALS
- Utah Physicians for a Healthy Environment
- Utah Moms for Clean Air
- Green Action for Heath and Environmental Justice
- 2015 - Moab Air Quality Data. DAQ.
- 2014 - Air Quality Monitoring Plan. DAQ.
- 2013 - Methane Emissions from Airborne Measurements Over a Western United States Natural Gas Field. Karion et al.
- 2012 - Uintah Basin Winter Ozone & Air Quality Study. USU.
- 2009 - Air Quality Report: Norther Colorado Plateau. NPS.
- 1991 - Governor Bangerter's Air Quality Plan. (Complete record. Large File. Searchable content.)
- Click here to see monitoring data for national parks.
- Click here to see monitoring data at Canyonlands National Park
- Click here to see monitoring data in the Uinta Basin
- Click here for a tool that shows wind direction
- Dead Babies Near Oil Drilling Sites Raise Questions For Research. Denver Post.
- Utah air plan soft on industry, says EPA. Salt Lake Tribune.
- Judge rejects lawsuit over Utah's belated air-quality plan. Salt Lake Tribune.
- Methane hot spot (4 Corners) bigger than expected. NASA.
- How Clean is our air? Moab Sun News.
- Ozone to be tracked. Moab Sun News.
- DAQ to monitor ozone levels in Moab. Times-Independent.